Firebird Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone gets on firebird nation from the iowa chapter? or is there still an iowa chapter? let me know if anyone is out there.

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
Currently all FBNCC members are national chapter members. Some of those who once belonged to the Iowa Chapter are still around,

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Kurt is usually on, but not this early. Only the insomniacs or those with insane working hours are on before the rooster crows.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kurt is usually on, but not this early. Only the insomniacs or those with insane working hours are on before the rooster crows.
I resemble that remark!

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,299 Posts
I'm an Iowa chapter member also, but live in Nebraska, so basically the other side of the world. I try to make as many of the Iowa activities as I can, but central IA is easier than eastern IA, lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just wondering cause i haven't seen any events posted on the calander.. or heard from anyone in a long time. we went to the joice ia car show but didnt see anyone there. wasnt sure if anyone got online anymore nice to hear from everyone! Not sure what events everyone is going to be at coming up... if its not to far to travel ( baby due soon ) .
beth

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not sure that I am of the IA Chapter, but from Iowa. Check in every so often, been busy, and it is going to get a lot worse in a few weeks when I get back to my final year of college at a later point in life... Haven't had a chance to do anything that I wanted to this year to the poor ol' T/A, maybe next year I will be done with college and can afford to have someone else do it... I did get the motor on the stand that is going in, but for the most part, that has been it. So annoying to not be able to get anything done...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts