Firebird Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost done restoring my 67 Firebird but I can't make it street legal without lights. My right hand side lights work but my left side doesn't. I checked the bulbs and they're not burnt out. Also where do the cables connect inside of the car? Thanks

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
The cables run from the fuse box under the door sills, through the drivers side quarter panel to come out in the trunk on the driver's side. The passenger side marker is the last light in the series. You should be able to trace the lines back pretty easily.

There lots of problems with getting a good connections in the sockets. You've gotta make sure everything is clean and that you're getting good contact everywhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cables run from the fuse box under the door sills, through the drivers side quarter panel to come out in the trunk on the driver's side. The passenger side marker is the last light in the series. You should be able to trace the lines back pretty easily.

There lots of problems with getting a good connections in the sockets. You've gotta make sure everything is clean and that you're getting good contact everywhere.
Thank you so much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.