1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Do you ship to Canada?? Please say you do

·
Registered
306 Posts
lol i have been promoting discount tire for weeks to my friends thats awesome that they are sponsoring us now

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've been buying tires from the local Discount Tire Store here for years. Service is always good, even after the sale. I bought a set of all terrain tires that started to roar like mud grips after about 7000 miles. For $100 more they took those tires off and put on a new set of BF Goodrich Longtrails with highway tread.

I bought a set last week and the price they quoted me in the store was $20 higher per tire than their on line price. They matched the on line price and had the tires in stock.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! We're glad to be a supporter of this community.

@Zippy - we do ship to Canada for FREE. We also charge all Tariff Fee's up front to ensure faster delivery time and to guarantee no further charges to you once the packages arrive.

·
has been
68 Posts
somethng appears to be wrong with the tire selector function with the drop down menu. You have a page where you type in the year and make- model. I have treid it several times from 2 differant computers and it never really gives you an answer. Sometimes it leads to a generic discound tire ad, the other times it doesnt even allow you to click on the selector button.

I have a 1974 with 15 inch standard pontiac rims, may be 6 inch wide, dont know as I have never had them off. I am trying to find out what choices I have for replacement tire sizes, without any modification or possible rubbing.

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.