Firebird Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member of 455 1st gen
1,573 Posts
What a good citizen! Didn't run any STOP signs or exibition of speed LOL
like how he slowed down for runners...lol....nice vid Bryon,that camera is kool.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Very cool Bryon

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When the girls aren't in the car to crap their pants, I will do a more aggressive video! These are really just trial videos, but have to admit I love that the camera doesn't even budge at 70-75 mph on the car!

·
Ramblin' Wreck
5,080 Posts
Great car!! Hard to believe it's 30 years older than mine and in better shape. Good job.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Yeah, those cameras are awesome. My buddy got one to take his sky diving videos with. They''re awesome little buggers.

·
Registered
936 Posts
This is the 1st of many attempts with the new GoPro Camera suctioned to the car!

My link
Hero Three Black?...

Did you record at 1080p and at what frame rate (FPS) Bryon?The playback shows a slight stutter every few seconds...but that may be my computers playback rate through a;media player or b; that you recorded in NTSC and not PAL which we use in Europe.

Nice shots by the way...I noticed the car doesn't bounce around either...which shocks do you use and have you uprated the springs at all?
Engine sounds strong too, and good solid but smooth shifts.
I also noticed the yellow centre lines in the road...ours are only ever in white! Parts of the countryside resemble certain flat areas in England then the terrain changes but the soil colour is sooo different!

Jules

·
Firebird Oil Changer
88 Posts
Nice! And I thought I recognized those California skies.

·
Ramblin' Wreck
5,080 Posts
Did you record at 1080p and at what frame rate (FPS) Bryon?The playback shows a slight stutter every few seconds...but that may be my computers playback rate through a;media player or b; that you recorded in NTSC and not PAL which we use in Europe.
Jules
I think you will find the playback smooth if you let it buffer for 30 seconds or more before playing. I noticed the same thing on the first pass but perfect on the replay. My replay was 720 but who knows what Youtube did to it after upload

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hero Three Black?...

Nice shots by the way...I noticed the car doesn't bounce around either...which shocks do you use and have you uprated the springs at all?
Engine sounds strong too, and good solid but smooth shifts.
I also noticed the yellow centre lines in the road...ours are only ever in white! Parts of the countryside resemble certain flat areas in England then the terrain changes but the soil colour is sooo different!

Jules
It was recorded at 1080p But like Gary said who knows what it filters to after youtube gets its hands on it. Bilstein shocks and big block A/C springs with tubular 2" lowering arms. Koni shocks in the rear which are super stiff, and a newer set of multi leafs from hotchkis. With a Ford 9"

·
Registered
936 Posts
I've never actually weighed a 9" Ford or the Gm 10bolt or the 12 for that matter...what made you go for the Ford? All of them are reliable units...especially with Moser shafts etc., any particular reason?

Jules

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've never actually weighed a 9" Ford or the Gm 10bolt or the 12 for that matter...what made you go for the Ford? All of them are reliable units...especially with Moser shafts etc., any particular reason?

Jules
Yes a very particular reason, it was already in the car; and would accept disc brakes easier..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts