Firebird Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a brief overview of a little something I've been looking to do for my bird this winter. Here are the parts.

Bilstein BTS 7501 kit (Purchased from NOPI, which is a vendor of FBN, excellent customer service, would purchase from this company again in a heartbeat)

Energy Suspension bushing kit (includes front control arm bushings) 3.18130

Energy Suspension bump stops 9.9137

30mm front sway bar / 19mm rear sway bar

2.73 LSD axle (gas-saver optional axle for 5.7l 4th gens) I think of this as an upgrade, getting better gas mileage with the benefits of LSD.

I will be installing these parts soon but will not be able to fully test them until the upcoming spring. Questions or comments are appreciated.
Updates to follow...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey man, Rear looks good. I got one for my car sitting out in the shed. I got it blasted and painted, just waiting to pick up a couple more part. I'm waiting to get my Rear QA1 coil-overs and ill be putting it in, somewhere around the end of February. Ive got UMI performance rear adjustable control arm, adjustable pan hard bar, relocation brackets for the control arms, 2:73 posi w/ LSD with a chrome cover, and a used magnaflow exhaust. I ordered QA1 front adjustable coil-overs and a BMR shock tower brace which i Just got yesterday. Cant wait to put it all on been collecting parts for about six months now. just need the rear coil-overs and new bumper stops for the rear and ill be set. good luck with every thing and like i said rear looks good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts