Firebird Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
iBeStrokin
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anybody have a good company for shipping a bird to another state?! im moving to ohio from texas cuz theres no work down there.... iNeed a company to ship my bird... and im not tryna pay out the asss lol

If you have any ideas.... please hit me on my email... [email protected]
Thanx

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,522 Posts
I used TnT to ship my Formula from CA to NJ. You drive it to a freight yard, they inspect it, agree on condition of the car, drive it into a rail car, and the rail car gets sealed. Comes out of the rail car at the destination rail yard, and you inspect it and drive away. You can not store anything in the vehicle when it is shipped. Also had my wife's car shipped that way.

http://www.tnt-inc.com/

Reactions: slackerr26

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Rayon, unless you have something already lined up, you're throwing good effort after bad. I just got back from Ohio (for the Nats) and spoke to my cousin up there. Ohio is steel and rubber country. Those industries are in serious decline right now. She says those that have jobs are the lucky ones and unemployment in that part of the country is way worse than in Houston. My cousin's husband is a regional truck driver. He has work but hates it. Long, lonely hours and lots of governmental regulation.

As for shipping the 'Bird, since it's not drivable (or is it - we've been out of touch?), that will complicate matters. I've always said that if you can make it anywhere, the Houston area is one of the best ones to do it in.

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,522 Posts
Spammer from "Kyrgyzstan Osh Alfa Telecom Cjsc" playing games.

IP 46.251.212.211

1 - 5 of 5 Posts