Firebird Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
15,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of 4 AFS ZR1/Grand Sport offset replicas, with or without OUTDATED tires. Polished aluminum with clear coat. Used occasionally on my 1994 Formula. Purchased new in 2002. These are “MADE IN USA”, not the later “Made in China” versions with a more squared off appearance of the spokes.

FRONT - 17”x 9.5” 56mm offset (~7.5” backspace) - BFG g-Force T/A KDW 275/40-17

REAR - 17”x11.0” 50mm offset (~8.0” backspace) - BFG Comp T/A Drag Radials 315/35-17

The fronts fit perfectly on 4th Gens, the rears are borderline and MAY need modifications. See details in this link:

Wheel & Tire FAQ - General Topics - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

Overall condition is very good. No curb rash, 3 tiny scrapes on one wheel, one tiny scratch on another. A “fisheye” in the clear coat on one wheel that was there when I bought them. Toward the rear of some spokes there are “squiggles” of oxidation where clear coat is thin. All of this shown in photos.

Center caps have a simple black circle. I covered them with bright metal disc decals, and added red Pontiac arrowheads. Decals are starting to wrinkle from age and can easily be removed. Wheels have metal valve stems.

Asking $700 with or without tires. Prefer to deal locally to avoid shipping. I'm in East Brunswick, NJ. Will deliver within reasonable distance, or meet half way. Willing to make a longer drive based on a cents/mile rate.

TIRES LOOK BRAND NEW, FULL TREAD. UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE 20 YEARS OLD AND SUITABLE FOR “SHOW” PURPOSES ONLY.

Photos in next post.

·
Administrator
15,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
17x11

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Bumper

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Automotive wheel system Automotive design

Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Auto part Automotive wheel system

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs

Automotive design Motor vehicle Rim Automotive tire Tints and shades

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Food Bumper

·
Administrator
15,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other three wheels, plus center cap. Ignore the long lugs in the center cap photo... they were required for the Weld Pro-Star front drag wheels.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts