Firebird Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in selling my 2000 Trans am firehawk convertible. It is triple black with the LS 1 and the 6 speed manual transmission. I am the sole owner of the car and have put 45K miles on it. Car has been meticulously maintained and has been garaged all its life. The car has won 12 trophies in various shows with the majority being 1st place. Only issues The ball joint boots have deteriated, however, the ball joints themselves are still tight. The SLP muffler has been removed...there is now no muffler and it now has single 4 inch stainless pipe ends........looks and sounds evil. The stereo is replaced with eclipse electronics and Polk audio speakers with a bazooka bass tube. Nothing done changes anything in the car itself, I have all the monsoon components in a box to accompany the car. Battery and tires are not stock, tiers are Dayton fusions not firehawk ............everything else is stock, car has never been in an accident and is absolutely beautiful...............WHAT IS A REASONABLE ASKING PRICE, THANKS

Attachments

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,403 Posts
You aren't going to find a valid price in KBB for a car as rare as this one. SLP only built 48 M6 convertible T/A's in 2000. Throw in the fact it can be easily restored to original, and the low miles, and this is a candidate for something like a Mecum auction. I would guess upwards of $20K, but it's hard to put a price on a unique car like this.

·
']['exXxas']['itan
759 Posts

Attachments

·
Garage turbo
163 Posts
Last guy I knew that bought a WS6 with about 35,000 miles he paid 18,000 for it with a bad clutch. I wouldn't be surprised if Injuneer is right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You aren't going to find a valid price in KBB for a car as rare as this one. SLP only built 48 M6 convertible T/A's in 2000. Throw in the fact it can be easily restored to original, and the low miles, and this is a candidate for something like a Mecum auction. I would guess upwards of $20K, but it's hard to put a price on a unique car like this.
Thanks for your information. Regular dealerships have no clue how to value these cars, even consigners have no clue.... They have been telling me between 16-18k. I thought that was low
W

1 - 7 of 7 Posts