Firebird Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, now that I can walk further than 50 yards and sit in a chair longer than 10 minutes it's time to move forward. I realize the holidays are upon us, but we can still take stock of where we are and where we want to go.

First up, I have no idea how many folks are officially signed up, and who all we need to still get signed up.

Second, I would like to work out a date and time for an online meeting, although we could use the forum and have a meeting thread as well since we're all so spread out. I'm leaning toward the meeting thread, but folks who we want to be involved but are not yet signed up won't be able to access it in this subforum, so we would have to do it in the Texas forum for braoder participation.

What say ye?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I didn't see it either. I still need to sign up as a FBNCC Texas member. Once it warms up, I was planning maybe a FBN beer/BBQ over here at the house. I got a field in the back everybody can park in.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
I've been collecting the dues for Texas Chapter till a bank account is set up. So far, only a couple of people have paid their Chapter dues.

·
Member of 455 1st gen
1,573 Posts
So where are we with this? I know I'm paid up, but I dunno what's next. Are there shirts,patches,stickers????? Do we handle it? Do we have a members list?

·
Psycho Joe
1,298 Posts
here in the next week or so, im going to be getting with the other Chapter leaders, so we can get things organized a little better and I have been looking around for a decent bank account to open up without paying maintenance fee's and crap......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts