Firebird Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Firebird Collector
1,567 Posts
Hello everyone. I picked up 4 firebird keychains from an antique shop on Route 66 in Kingman, AZ my last trip. They are in Excellent shape and look brand new. I asked the shop owner if he had anything firebird related and he dug through a couple of boxes and found these. If you would like one I am asking 8+shipping for one, that is how much I paid per keychain.PM me if interested and we an make arrangements. :EDIT 3 keychains left: :Edit: 2 left: :Edit: 1 left :edit:0 left:

Enjoy your key chains Guys. I am glad I could share this with my buddies here.

·
Member of 455 1st gen
1,573 Posts
those are kool keychains for sure, heres the ones my wife made me for fathers day:

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Your wife gave you a key chain with my name on it for Father's Day? Man, that's just wrong.

Seriously though, that is way cool AJ. I continue to be impressed by your wife's artsitic ability and craftsmanship.

·
Psycho Joe
1,298 Posts
Hello everyone. I picked up 4 firebird keychains from an antique shop on Route 66 in Kingman, AZ my last trip. They are in Excellent shape and look brand new. I asked the shop owner if he had anything firebird related and he dug through a couple of boxes and found these. If you would like one I am asking 8+shipping for one, that is how much I paid per keychain.PM me if interested and we an make arrangements. :EDIT 3 keychains left: :Edit: 2 left: :Edit: 1 left :edit:0 left:

Enjoy your key chains Guys. I am glad I could share this with my buddies here.

I thought I get one for free for all the help I give u, LOL

Shoot me a PM, LMK what shipping would run for me, dayton, tx 77535

·
Member of 455 1st gen
1,573 Posts
My question is, why are your keys rounded off?
my keys are well used and were made for the car back in the early 80's

now
>>>>>>Dan those look like an awesome fing for 2nd gen guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.