Firebird Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,404 Posts
The 25th and 30th T/A's are my favorite 4th Gens. That is a pristine original. Good to see it isn't being "modified"!

Did yours come with the Pace Car decal package? One of the members in an F-Body club I belonged to "back in the day" bought a 30th convertible brand new, and had the decals installed. A bit gaudy, but he was a fairly wealthy collector, and didn't really buy it to drive. He was unhappy that the plastic "boot" for the convertible was gray, not matching anything else on the car, and he found some defects on the wheels where the blue-tint clear coat was not evenly applied. Wasn't something the average person would even notice. I bought my 94 new from a Buick/Pontiac/GMC dealer in Pasadena, CA. The dealer had just picked up the Pontiac franchise from a nearby location that went out of business. The owner was pleasantly surprised when one of the few manual trans 25th's that the previous dealer had ordered showed up. He immediately took it out to his property "in the desert" (didn't tell me where that was) and put it in storage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts