Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
i'll be there but not with my bird, my wife is taking her drop top stang. (dont hold it against me - she always gets what she wants - this was no exception)

·
Registered
305 Posts
awsome car event - if you go stay on the board walk - you can walk outside in the morning (8am) and watch the car parade - cars cruise the street until late night - tons of smaller car shows in the area at the same time. we should get some birds there some year.
Haven't heard about it. Have any more details?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I went last year, but this year am unable to go, sadly. Take pics for us! Also, if you are within driving distance, it is totally worth the drive out.

·
Registered
305 Posts
drove about 6 hours to get to it. i try to go atleast once a year, sometimes spring sometimes fall hopefully both. i got some pictures of birds (really nice ones this year, but i it says failed every time i try to upload them to this post.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
have a bud goin, Bill Bolin. He was the builder/Owner of the GTO known as Double Blown.

·
Registered
305 Posts
have a bud goin, Bill Bolin. He was the builder/Owner of the GTO known as Double Blown.

i'll keep an eye out for him

from the inlet show

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
some more cars in OC MD this year.

also picked up some parts for my bird at the inlet show out here, only no room in the car so I had to ship them. I have more pictures but I don't have the wire to get them off the camera. streets are busy and a lot of action. if you've never been here put it on your bucket list.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts