Firebird Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought id get 1 started had a great time at wise guys awesome pizza!! then ended up at Lori and Alan's for the night great time !!!

pics soon

·
Koolaid-Man
1,337 Posts
Forgot my camera again so no pics from me.
Thank you again Lori and Alan for letting us invade your house. Had a blast as always! Cant wait for next month!

·
Pontiac Firebird Oil Changer
1,626 Posts
What no car photos? I suppose everyone brought there daily driver? I was hoping for some weird photos.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
had a great time at the GTG,thanks to Alan and Lori for letting us invade there home,and just wait i know there are some wierd pics out there.

·
Iowa FBNCC Treasurer
15 Posts
Ah thanks... Lori and Alan for your hospitality...a good time was had by all!!! pic's soon to follow.... Leon had to take a quik snooze first.........

·
Den Mother
292 Posts
Great time with great people!! The house is so lonely now!! You are all the perfect house guests and are welcome back anytime, (except for that guy that snored really bad!) You'll be happy to know Kurt's "stage" is back in one piece!! Can't wait til next month!!!!!!!!

·
LEADFOOT
357 Posts
I had a great time in Davenport,on the curvy road
,at the Mexican resturant(they were probably swearing at us in the back LOL)and at our house. You are a great bunch of people and are welcome back anytime,thanks everyone for joining us!!!
Kurt, hope you had fun at your pretend birthday HEHE!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry I missed it again. I had a couple of household emergencies involving my kitchen sink and mother-inlaws TV.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Yes some birds showed up. All the side a ricer would see. Including Kurt's best side. And that's one helluva van to pull the windmill blade...haha.

Had another wonderful time. Mexican was to die for...shrimp and bacon...and Ritas.

Sunday morning casserole was scrumptious.

My parts bird run surprisingly well.

All u guys are the best. Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

Attachments

Reactions: FBN Firebird Nation

·
Koolaid-Man
1,337 Posts

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,299 Posts
We had a blast. Sides still hurt from laughing so hard, and had to take naps when we got home.

Curvy roads just aren't as much fun in the Surburban. How many pitchers of ritas? Birthday shooters, must be a new tradition.

Thanks Alan & Lori for letting us take over your house.

James & Layna

Attachments

Reactions: FBN Firebird Nation

·
1,626 Posts
Trust me theres some wierd photos out there of the weekend lol.

curvy road was fun! Dont think Lori thought it was as much fun as the rest of us but oh well LOL
Yeah I love curvy roads. I like the curvy roads when going through the woods. Cruise to the Woods. I know Jay was having fun driving through the woods. I had fun driving through the woods.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I love curvy roads. I like the curvy roads when going through the woods. Cruise to the Woods. I know Jay was having fun driving through the woods. I had funny drive through the woods.
sure was rite up till we came on those gravel patches figured i better take it easy with a freshly painted car behind me!!

·
1,626 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I seen that gravel. It was like oh crap gravel. Great and I just had the car painted. I have a bra for the car. You just made me think about putting it on the car next year. Thank You for being considerate of my car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.