·
Koolaid-Man
1,337 Posts
Party! Party! Party! LOL. I cant wait.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
cant wait either,going to be a good time,as always.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,299 Posts
Is anyone spending the night? Do you have a hotel picked out?

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,299 Posts
We'll be there!!!! If anyone could recommend a hotel nearby, that would be great.

James & Layna

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
We'll be there!!!! If anyone could recommend a hotel nearby, that would be great.

James & Layna
maybe PM,Bill(400plus) he knows the area around there,it would be great to see you guys again.

·
Big Chicken
609 Posts
The only motels I know of have a hot tub and nudy movies. LOL
Yeah there are plenty within 2-3 miles. Motel 6 Comfort Inns Holiday Express to name a few. PM me if you'd like
Hope the weathers nice. I dont put the car away.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Bill, if I get the wife and son talked into coming, could you check to see if the eatery is handicapped accessable? My boy's in a power chair. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
149 Posts

James & Layna
Econo lodge 563-391-8222 my friend stays here when he visits.
Comfort Inn and Suites 563-324-8300
Both right off the Interstate near my house.

Clarion hotel 563-391-1230
Close to Interstate 80 used to be a Holiday inn

If thats not enough let me know, there must be 50 more in the phone book.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
4,299 Posts
Thanks Harry.

Layna

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bill, if I get the wife and son talked into coming, could you check to see if the eatery is handicapped accessable? My boy's in a power chair. Thanks so much.
I called Wise Guys Pizza and was told it would not be a problem. Ramp right up to the front door all you would need is someone to hold the door open.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Here is the GTG meeting place as seen by using Google Maps.
Lets start getting our routes planned out!

It will be here sooner than we all think!

http://maps.google.c...-activity&hl=en
Just an fyi...google seems to be pointing at the building next door to wise guys....Just want to clarify that from what I can tell on street level view, Wise Guys seems to be the 3rd building....the one on the corner is Family Video....the second is a strip mall...and the 3rd is Wise Guys....Just thought I would clear that up so no one gets confused LOL. Im sure Bill could confirm this as well.

See you all there

·
Big Chicken
609 Posts
Just an fyi...google seems to be pointing at the building next door to wise guys....Just want to clarify that from what I can tell on street level view, Wise Guys seems to be the 3rd building....the one on the corner is Family Video....the second is a strip mall...and the 3rd is Wise Guys....Just thought I would clear that up so no one gets confused LOL. Im sure Bill could confirm this as well.

See you all there
You got it! It is easy once you see it in person. LOTS of parking in back. You can eye ball your car from there.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks Harry and Bill. Lookin fwd to seeing u guys and the others next Sat.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
less then a week away,i guess we should decide on what times we are meeting,if some of us are going to drive together.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Wow, been a while, i am here, saw this so decided to post something... there i posted

Wise guys is really good food,

another hotel would be the lodge, sometimes they have good rates, and not a bad hotel...

as for me goin not sure yet till the schedule comes out, but the "nap" time at lori's sounds like fun....

hey jay, shrimp cocktail??? ritas sounds good right now

So hope i get saturday off and meet all the new people, and the awsome IL chapter!!! well i will try to check back in soon

101 - 120 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.