Firebird Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Ok First You know how much I really admire you and the work you do...

So the rest is really to just bring awareness that there is somewhat help for real color blindness....

Of course in my own sick humorous way...(Not at your expense)

I said HEAL. I SAY AGAIN HEAL...

Now I slap you on the head...

Maybe one more slap for extra measure...

Go check out these Man, Now you can quit painting everything RED because you cant tell the difference...

Correct Color blindness...

Merry Christmas Bro...Your Healed...

Enjoy what most of us take for Granted...

First Link shows an overview...Just so you know the Beam of light is GREEN...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sethporges/2015/04/28/can-these-glasses-really-fix-color-blindness-we-put-them-to-the-test/

Second Link is where you get them Bro...Welcome......to the 21st Century....

https://www.google.com/search?q=color+blind+correction+Glasses&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=enchroma+glasses&tbm=shop

if you get a set from SANTA...let us know how they work for ya Man...

Good luck in your quest to see, what I already can...lol

You know me man, just messin with ya...But I really wondered if you had seen these yet?

Disclaimer:

All though I seem to act as though I know everything, I also claim at times to see everything. I am not an EYE care professional, I am an everyday consumer like most of you.

I clearly admit most of the time I come across as a Total Idiot and should not ever be taken serious...

IF You Can READ This... and see a Rainbow of colors you clearly are only wasting Your time in reading this and you clearly are not color Blind.

Remember its not nice to make fun of the COLOR BLIND people in the world...

They may not see you in your peacock of glory colors...They can still Kick your ASS...

·
Registered
'70 Esprit TA clone Pontiac 400
1,039 Posts
I appreciate the thought Mark. I followed the links and took the test for the EnChroma suitability. Unfortunately this was my answer.

Strong Protan

Strong protans ("pro-tans") have a severe form of red-green color blindness.

Strong protans generally do not get the "wow-effect" from the EnChroma Cx lens. Color vision may be improved slightly, but the effect is subtle and takes a significant amount of time to adapt to (anywhere from days to weeks). In some cases, there may be no noticeable effect at all-these types are calleddichromats, where the individual has effectively no L-cone photopigments at all).

I built a car for an eye surgeon, he ran me through all the tests a couple years ago and said I'm one of a very small percentage of folks who are severely affected. kinda cool that they make corrective glasses now, who knows what the futuree will bring?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Shoot Man...

So I gotta get used to still seeing Red from you...Darn...

lol

Good luck hang in there...

If its like a cancer cure, or Alzheimer's, I figure they will get the cure the week after Im admitted and dont know who I am, or where I am, or dont even care...

Just prop me in front of a window strapped in my High chair...

Maybe you can see a pair somewhere and try them on just to see...Its says it may make slight improvements..

·
Registered
'70 Esprit TA clone Pontiac 400
1,039 Posts
Ya maybe someday.

I've been studying aerodynamics. You have no idea how much of a pain it is when most of the flow visualizations for pressures and velocities are all depicted in colors.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your right I have now way to relate...

You will have to really pay really close attention to those Tuffs....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts