Firebird Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. We are new users. My husband and I just stumbled on this site.

We bought a 1987 all original Firebird Formula in 2015 from one of our customers.

My husband has worked on the fuel injection and delivery system.

Now he replaced the leaking Heater Core, and we replaced the in-dash flush mount Delco Japan speakers and the rear upper side panel speakers. Original stereo CD player still in. Sounds so much better.

Our plan is to keep this car as original as possible and to only drive it for fun and in decent weather, storing in winter.

We know it is not a "valuable" car, but it is a part of our era of the 80's.

Hope we can share and learn with this group and maybe met some other local enthusiasts.

·
Administrator
15,115 Posts
Welcome to Firebird Nation ! ! !

Any effort to preserve Pontiac / Firebird history is truly appreciated. Good luck with your project.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,403 Posts
Great to have you here.

3rd gens are just starting to get the love they deserve in the marketplace. Their prices are finally starting to come up and the collectability and replacement parts along with it.

As for the Members Map, it wasn't working for a long time, and lots of people just don't bother to post their info there.

4th gen membership here is a bit transient, but there are a lot of dedicated members and information here. Always glad to have another member looking for a home. We do have a car club that uses the site as home base. And the site has a lot of features that you have access to now, or as soon as you have 10 forum posts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.