Firebird Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gettin new audio drift 6 inch dvc subs tomorrow. got them for 18 bucks apiece online. hope they sound good. let yall know.

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Yes! I would be very interested in seeing what you do and how you do it. I have a 2002 with Monsoon audio. But a previous owner hacked the heck out of it so that no two speakers match. So I'm trying to make things right - or at least a little better. I can't get my head around a 4-wire hookup for subs - in my mind, speakers have only two wires!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes! I would be very interested in seeing what you do and how you do it. I have a 2002 with Monsoon audio. But a previous owner hacked the heck out of it so that no two speakers match. So I'm trying to make things right - or at least a little better. I can't get my head around a 4-wire hookup for subs - in my mind, speakers have only two wires!
just put them in. gotta say im impressed. sound good. not going to blow u away but nice bass tone. for 18 bucks apiece, well worth it. heres link: http://www.deffaudio.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=23_156&products_id=2753 got 2 for around 50 bucks including shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts