Firebird Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this map in my garage and I have pinned all the places we met with our Iowa Chapter over the past year and a half and it shows that we do move around the state pretty good, and I hope it will prove to be inspirational to all the other chapters out there that this is a great way to see your own great state, and maybe vist places you've never seen before.
World Map Rectangle Atlas Parallel

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Very cool Leon, and there will be a lot more places.

·
Supporting Member
1,975 Posts
Leon, Cool way to document the activities of the Iowa Chapter. I hope you guys double the number of pins for 2010.

For 2010 a great stretch goal for the rest of FBN would be to go from 50 members in Iowa to 50 chapters in the 48 continental states.

This would be the goal for Firebird Nation....which would be to have a National map of the United States with pins in 48 states....OK...add Alaska and Hawaii too...

Reactions: CF_TransAm

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
very cool,Leon,maybe someday we will have pins covering the whole map.

·
LEADFOOT
357 Posts
Very Nice Leon. It shows that we get around the state and also how much we do together as a club. Are you going to add pins also when we go back to the same place?

·
Old and Slow
4,131 Posts
That's cool Leon. Now I have only one question..................................................................................................................................Where the Hell is Iowa??????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.