Todays progressing on the car - I got some later model seats on the cheap while I order the stuff to rebuild my roached 70 original seats. But, found that these seats the tracks were a good 4 inches shorter than the original seat tracks. Because I plan to get my originals repaired, I didn't want to modify the floor pan or braces to accept the new tracks. So I did a simple fix and got some 3x5 chunks of flat steel, drilled a hole thru, bolted the seats into the back bolts and the steel square into the front. Laid the seat on top, and just pick a nice tack weld the track to the flat steel. Pulled the seats back out, and used some clamps and did a proper bead to attach the flat steel to the mounting track. Will make it easier to pull the car in and out of the garage for the short term. It's going to take some time as legendary interiors have quite the waiting list.