Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just grabbed off Craigslist

1969 firebird , metal works done, its ok
Tons of new in box from oer and classic industries

Front disc conversion hotchkis, edelbrok etc

No trans, came with block heads crank

Original window sticker and pontiac protecto plate, unhacked dash original radio

Will post more later, think its 1 owner

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Realy hope to have a garage up by winter

So i have like 3k in reciepts for car snd thats not everything

Gonna post pics of cool stuff came with car all origunal stuff
Original manual in what looks to be its plastic bag

Theres even a warrantyntransfer from 1970 guess thats why it was prepurchas e inspected in 70

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what i see following is brand new some still in boxes; quarter skins, rear wheel wells, center trunk pan, trunk drops, both floors, new firewall and cowel, new fenders, front wheel wells, rad support, lower center valence, new camaro wedge spoiler, both bumpers, belly is coated por15, front sub frame is rebuilt and painted or powder coat, hotchkis front sway, front disc conversion, new bushings, probly springs, edelbrok shocks all around, carpet, all weatherstrips and window felts, headlight chrome rings, rebuild driveshaft, outer door handles,
Door sils , led sequential flash tail light kit

Theres more i have not done inventory

Then there is all the original stuff and theres alot more pics as i take them need to get it indoors real fast now we have 2 cars that cant be outside

If we do keep this it will be a trans am clone

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics of goodness, original am radio with knobs, console, shifter

Looks like almost everything is here
For the engine guys , heres the numbers
More

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks like body and interior i need front windshield, headliner, recovrr passenger seat, dash pad hss a crack, cardboard package tray,washer bottle bracket, 4 window winder handles, wheel well chrome x 4 and rocker chrome, exhaust, radiator

Rest seems to be here

Have a 400 turbo bop, and now have 2.5 engines lol

We will plan on doing a trans am clone, wish this was painted so i could just assemble the car minus drive train
I may be missing rear bumper brackets, and box says 67 68

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pulled and checked head and engine numbers

Heads are 1966 off 389/421 closed chamber 193/170 valves so junk

Engine is pontiac 350 265 hp, auto trans, 254 cam, 1969, 9.2:1, 2 bbl, should have #46 heads

Built may 22 1969, block vin matches car vin

Its nice to have the number matching block but not sure ill build it cause all i have is block and crank and they are rusty

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Got the car inventoried, please id this stuff, i think these are chevy frame motor mounts?, no idea on these bump stops, looks like ls motor throttle body and some odd trans x member.?
GREAT FIND Tom!! So here is what I know for the items you need ID'd. So the first pic is a hold off valve for the brakes, it is normally located right in front of the brake boost and right below the master cylinder. The second item to the right of that is a transmission crossover, not sure for what transmission though. Right below that is the rear differential bumpers located in the rear fender wells. And the pic to the left of those are motor mount, but am not sure what mounts they are since they are not for a 69 V8.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks scott, yeah i started a seperate thread for thode mounts and x member to try snd id them

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was trying to restore the window sticker and realized this car has ac, like $500 option

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Nice Tom If you have any trouble anything don't hesitate to ask!

1 - 20 of 216 Posts