Firebird Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,305 Posts
Great to have you here.

NICE BIRD!!!!!! You've done some creative things. Not your cookie cutter pro-touring car.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,305 Posts
Go to a Good-Guys show or any other large show with lots of pro-touring cars, and after a while they all start to look the same. That's what I meant about the cookie cutter cars.

·
Registered
'70 Esprit TA clone Pontiac 400
1,039 Posts
Nice! Have more pics? Like the rear spoiler and the front/engine compartment.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Go to a Good-Guys show or any other large show with lots of pro-touring cars, and after a while they all start to look the same. That's what I meant about the cookie cutter cars.
Thanks for your thoughts!

I look at it somewhat differently. To me, the cookie cutter is the factory car.

The PT car is a work of art expressed by the owner or designer that transcends the factory look.

The variance of factory options and colors is nowhere near the level of a custom PT car!

Just my .02

Begin flaming now...;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
attachicon.gif
IMG_2042.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2043.JPG

Well here it is!! Fresh from the garage! Need to paint the hood and finish the interior yet.
Here are more pics as requested. I built my own trunk panels and rear shelf package. I have 2006 GTO seats front and rear. I'm in the middle of fiberglassing my own interior center console and door panels.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts