Firebird Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,186 Posts
An easy and free way to convert your MPEG to WMV, and it only takes about 3 minutes. Everyone with Windos XP has the free program called windows movie maker. Here is how to convert it:

1. Open Window Movie Maker

2. Hit either crtl+I or click file -> and select -> Import Into Collections

3. Drag and drop the video, or clips into the timeline at the bottom of the screen.

Example of Timeline:
Rectangle Font Parallel Number Pattern

4. Select File -> Save Movie File.

5. Select My Computer -> next and follow the rest of the promts.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,079 Posts
yeah sure if only I could get the dang thing to work. When I import MPEG's to WMM, only a small portion of the video is recognized and basically the video is worthless at that point. Not sure what the problem is but the vids play fine in MPEG format so thats what I have been using. If I have to convert to WMV I am screwed, unless someone can tell me what the hell the problem is.

·
Premium Member
36,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem Frank, its not the MPEG that is the problem, its the dimensions of the video which seem to be causing the problems. Like Dans MPEG, which dimensions were bigger than what is specified in the embed code. Firefox doesn't seem able to resize the bigger videos, so it cuts off the video and the controls. This seems to happen with all the formats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts