Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folk's Want to Take a Moment to Recognize and Express our Appreciation to Firebird Nation Member

Gene! "72Blackbird"

Gene has been a member since January 29/2008 and is a FBNCC member!

Gene's profile shows 739 forum posts but what it doesn't show is the 8 million shoutbox posts answering everyone's engine questions about problems and rebuild advice.

One of the very best and nicest guys on Firebird Nation!

Please join us in our Vote and Express your Appreciation for FBN Member of the Month! Gene, "72Blackbird"

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
Congrats Gene. Thanks for all the help you've given me and everyone else.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
HERE HERE!!! CONGRATS Geno.

·
Premium Member
8,316 Posts
Congrats Gene! A very well deserved nomination and a well rounded prospectus for all of your untiring efforts. Thank you for all of your advice and giving FBN members a fitting chance to excel on to their goals.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats Geno, well deserved

·
Supporting Member
1,975 Posts
Congrats Gene,

You have my vote. Thanks for all of your time and patience helping out on the board.

!

·
DELCO NERD
1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, LT1 5.7L V8
1,812 Posts
Gener! Congrats!

·
just another car guy
1,705 Posts

You deserve it Gene, you have helped me on several occasions and also you took the time to talk to me when I was in the hospital with my daughter, it helped pass the time and I always wanted to say thank you for it. You deserve it and much more.
Thank you for being a member

·
Oil Filter Technician
976 Posts
Hey Gene,
I'm gald you're working on putting my motor together. With that been said, You sure deserve this recognition. Your knowledge is well respected here at FBN. Keep up the good work. I'm sure all the knowlege did not come without dedication to what you enjoy doing, "Building Ponchos" Thanks for your advice and the hard work. Now, let's finish my motor! LOL

·
Banned
1,173 Posts
Friends,
Thanks for the praise and kind words- I enjoy helping everyone just as much as I like talking about poncho engines. Hopefully once Izzy and Derrick's blocks come back from the machine shop I can get cracking and get those builds going. I'll definitely be updating those posts w/ pictures as the builds progress.

Geno

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yes i agree gene definately deserves member of the month. He is very knowledgable about poncho engines and wiliing to help anybody who has question or problems with their engine. Congrats gene you earned it and thanks for all the help you have given me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts