Firebird Nation banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Oil Changer
970 Posts
i want to take this opportunity to thank you fred
i just posted a topic on what kind of oil i need to use for my T/A and you gave me a great answer. bob also reminded me to check the tech articles and there i found we're you had posted an explaination of the engine oil. you explained it so good that even my simple mind was able to understand it. so for that you get a perfect

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
My belated gratitude for all of your willingness Fred. After all, possessing knowledge and having the heart-felt attitude of wanting to help others are different all together. And in this "hobby" how many times have each of us met a snob. So, Fred, THANX A MILLION!!

Reactions: FBN Firebird Nation

·
Old and Slow
4,131 Posts
I can't believe I've missed this thread.
I can't agree more with you guys. Every time I see one of Fred's replies, I have to read it. I know I will learn something when I do. His knowledge of the LT1 is nearly unlimited. I can say without doubt, that Fred is responsible for at least 50 % of what I know about the LT1.
The sense of "community" Fred speaks of is what makes FBN home to many of us.

Thank you (injuneer)Fred!

Reactions: FBN Firebird Nation

·
Your Master
3,195 Posts
Well.. What else to say? a 4th gen Guru, Willing to explain in dummy terms or technical terms, Helpfull has anyone could ever be, A legend On the boards.
I am reminded of a Movie quote
"Your Enemies (or in this case Friends) will know of the quality of the man that you are, long before you ever meet them, my friend."

Glad to Know you Fred and thanks for all the help you have given!!

Matt

21 - 26 of 26 Posts