Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folk's Want to take a moment to recognize and express our appreciation to Firebird Nation Member Fred! "Injuneer"

I am constantly blown away on a daily basis to read Fred's posts of knowledge and wisdom with all of our question's about our passion for Firebird's.

In the time I have been here I have learned from Fred and better explained than all the book's and internet searching I have and have done.

Can't even begin to say or express our appreciation to have an amazing member like Fred to be part of our site and to put so much time and effort into helping us understand what we want to do with our car's and the proper way to do it.

I vote for Fred "Injuneer" to be "Member of the Month" for November 2009!

Sir Fred, Thanks so much for being such an amazing guy and such a valued member!

All the very best to you always Bud!!!

·
I'm your huckleberry.
356 Posts
Here Here!! very knowledgeable. i've only been here a short time. but have found every 1 of his post helpful is some way.

·
Larry
893 Posts
Ditto !!! Hard to beat experience, and Fred on a daily basis, shows his knowledge. And more than that, he is willing to share that knowledge with others. The fact that he takes the time to do this, is a testament to who he is as a person. Thanks Fred !!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is nothing short of amazing all right.
Here is a funny story for you because of Fred, I was talking cars with some guy's and answered a question and their jaws dropped that I had such a good reply [which I learned from one of Fred's posts} Then they had a further question and my jaw dropped, it was "uh uh well Fred hasn't told me that yet" lol!

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,355 Posts
I am truly blown away by this outpouring of praise and recognition. And its even more valuable knowing the people its coming from.

I'd say more... but at the moment, I'm in the kitchen brewing up some cranberry relish for a party at work tomorrow. But to put it simply -

THANK YOU!

·
Premium Member
8,316 Posts
I agree too Fred, you have proven yourself in many distinguished ways as a valuable asset. The knowledge and understanding (and I mean very understanding!) you have given to those 'lost souls' who just need honest answers goes far beyond what is expected. We owe many thanks!

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
i also agree,and congrats Fred.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I couldn't agree more! Thanks Fred.

·
Thought about being apathetic but decided why both
3,395 Posts
This place wouldn't be the same with out you Fred!

- Spencer

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
I would also like to add my thanks to Fred for his insight to our problems with answers only a man of true knowledge can have on tap.

You make us all better for you being here with us Fred,and I'm proud to know you!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Thanks, Fred, for your knowledge, patience and the willingness to share both.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I am truly blown away by this outpouring of praise and recognition. And its even more valuable knowing the people its coming from.

I'd say more... but at the moment, I'm in the kitchen brewing up some cranberry relish for a party at work tomorrow. But to put it simply -

THANK YOU!
And he can cook!!! ive often found myself sitting back and not replying to a thread waiting to see what you would have to say thank you for sharing your knowledge with us Fred

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would also like to add my thanks to Fred for his insight to our problems with answers only a man of true knowledge can have on tap.

You make us all better for you being here with us Fred,and I'm proud to know you!
Man couldn't put it any better than that!

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,355 Posts
Although my Firebird ownership goes all the way back to a 1968 Firebird 350 that I bought new, my knowledge is really very limited. Its pretty much the LT1 engine, and not much else. I wish I knew more about the V6 and the LS1. I'd like to be able to help with the "real" Pontiac engines.... although I have owned the '68 with the 350, a 66 GTO with the 389 Tri-Power, and a 73 Grand Prix with the 455 HO. No need to mention the 80 Bonneville wagon with the 301....or was it a 305?

Thanks again for the positive feedback..... I really enjoy this site more than any other, with as real feeling of friendship and willingness of everyone to help each other out. There's an amazing depth of knowledge regarding these cars. I've been on CamaroZ28.com for more than 10 years, most of those as Super Moderator, with almost 37,000 posts. But it just doesn't have the "community" feeling that I find here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts