1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folk's, Please join us in recognizing FBN member Jim! "TransAmer99"

Jim has been a member since October 19/2006. Jim is also a
Supporting Member!
Jim's interests are: Firebird & Trans Am Diecast,Hunting, Fishing, Outdoors,Firearms & Shooting N-Scale Model Railroading.

Jim is always there both in the shout box and posts to lend a helping hand in all generations of Firebirds and is a great guy!

Congrats Jim on being Firebird Nation Member of the Month!

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
Congrats Jim. Well deserved.

·
DELCO NERD
1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, LT1 5.7L V8
1,812 Posts
Congratulations, Jim!

·
Supporting Member
1,975 Posts
Hey Jim,

One of these days I will get down to Texas and take a look around.

Funny thing is you have the same interests as me...Firebirds, Trans Ams, Firearms, Shooting, Hunting, Hiking outdoors...lol

The only difference is I like HO Scale Model Railroading.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great choice Pete, Jim is always on the shout box first thing in the morning, Like me and he always a pleasure to talk to. I look forward to hearing from him, And worry if I don't see him there. Congrats Jim you are a very important part of this Family.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Well deserved Jim, Congrats! I actually have the same interests, including N-Scale Railroading! I used to do HO scale, but when space is limited, N is the way to go.

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Folks, I am deeply honored by the nomination and your kind words. Firebird Nation is, bar none, the coolest place to hang out online. I look forward to many more years of active participation and treasure the opportunities to meet some of you at times. Each of you truly are 'family'.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
Congrats Jim, your contribution here is what makes FBN such a great place to be.
Thanks for your time and effort being here with us!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts