Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folk's Want to Take a Moment to Recognize and Express our Appreciation to Firebird Nation Member
Mike 'TA Collector"

Mike has been a FBN Member since May 26/2007 and is just one of the very nicest and most helpful guy's there is!
Mike is an FBNCC Officer and member of the Iowa Chapter.

Mike's collection of Firebird's which he shares with his wife Robin 'CollectorBird2002' and his daughter Brittany 'TransAmGirl91' makes him very knowledgeable about a wide range of model's and years and he is always there to share it!

Here is their collection to die for!
1967 Pontiac Firebird 326
1979 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary 403
1979 Pontiac Trans Am W72 400 4 Speed
1991 Pontiac Trans Am Collector Edition # 1358
1984 Pontiac Trans Am 15th Anniversary T/A

A Very Well Deserved Collection by a Very Deserved Member!
Folk's Please join us in our Vote and Express your Appreciation for FBN Member of the Month Mike 'TA Collector"

·
Registered
623 Posts
Mike2 was one of the first guys I chatted with when I joined. His experience and general knowledge has been valuable to me, and I'm appreciative of his contributions.

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Here, here! A very helpful member and a great all-around guy. An honor well-deserved!

·
Proud firebird owner.
646 Posts
So you should make them Family of February..

Cos they all are great persons!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats Dad!!!
I am lucky to have you as my dad. Without you geeze I would not know anything about cars and I would not have my GTA. I am very glad you got me involved in this site with all these wonderful people. I also like sharing your love of birds with you and I am so happy to carry it on.

Great pick Pete!!

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
We deserved! Mike has been very helpful as my son and I work on rebuilding my son's 78 T/A.

·
Koolaid-Man
1,337 Posts
Congrats Mike. I guess since I probably have to say nice things about you here I'll just be quiet LOL
Im kidding man. Good choice Pete!

We have a good time every time we hang out, whether its at a gtg or just me going to his house or our car getting adventures lol.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Wow,was not expecting this,thanks Pete and everyone else at FBN.

·
My cars are fine except the loose nut behind the s
3,302 Posts
Congrats dude!
You definitely deserve it!

-Harry

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
Congrats Mike

You have always been very helpful to everyone on the site. At the first Iowa gtg we attended, you went out of your way to make us feel welcome. So thanks Pete for selecting Mike, so we could honor his contributions to the FBN family.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats Mike, You deserve this. I always enjoy visiting with you whether at carshows or on here.

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
Congrats Mike.
I have known you for years and you are truely a great guy!
The fun and jokes we have together and our mutual fondness
for Firebirds has always been a great source of entertainment.

And Robin and Brittany, thanks for coming along for the "ride" and joining
us with our GTGs, they just wouldn't be the same without you ALL!

·
Thought about being apathetic but decided why both
3,395 Posts
Congrats Mike!
You definitely deserve it man!

- Spencer

·
Supporting Member
1,975 Posts

Congratulations Mike, I hear that Pete is going to ship you a 4th gen TA for being this month's winner.....

·
Premium Member
0 Posts

Congratulations Mike, I hear that Pete is going to ship you a 4th gen TA for being this month's winner.....

Uh.....ah...ya.....its actually at Leon's house. looks just his too.....maybe drop over there Mike when Leon's at work the keys are hanging up by the back door.
and uh........don't worry about getting plates for it, its kinda a gift from Leon...........sorta..........

Oh and hey Mike no worries I let Leon know in the status updates that you will be picking it up........

1 - 20 of 27 Posts