Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folk's Want to Take a Moment to Recognize and Express our Appreciation to Firebird Nation Member

Simon! '1993TransAm"

Simon is a
Global Moderator on the Firebird Nation site and is always very helpful and there to answer questions for members especially in the area of car stereo's. Just a Great Guy!

Simon has been a member since March 20/2008 and runs a 1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.

Folk's Please join us in our Vote and Express your Appreciation for FBN Member of the Month! Simon!

·
Not a Newbie
1,072 Posts
The FBN's version of Mark Levison, and the only guy I can talk music to..lol Even tho I am listening to a ipod and he listening to cassette's (by choice) cant think of a more deserving guy !
Folk's Want to Take a Moment to Recognize and Express our Appreciation to Firebird Nation Member

Simon! '1993TransAm"

Simon is a
Global Moderator on the Firebird Nation site and is always very helpful and there to answer questions for members especially in the area of car stereo's. Just a Great Guy!

Simon has been a member since March 20/2008 and runs a 1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.

Folk's Please join us in our Vote and Express your Appreciation for FBN Member of the Month! Simon!

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Excellent choice, Pete! Congrats, Simon - very well deserved recognition. You saved my bacon over those speakers, that's for certain!

·
DELCO NERD
1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, LT1 5.7L V8
1,812 Posts
Everyone,
Thank you for the kind words. I really am flattered by this. There are a lot of Firebird enthusiasts on this site, people who have been into these cars and owned them for a lot longer than I, people whose knowledge dwarfs mine by "several miles." To be recognized on this site by and among those folks is an honor - thank you kindly.

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,355 Posts
Simon:

Your electrical knowledge boggles my mind. I already told you that most of your explanations make me realize why I chose mechanical engineering, rather than electrical.

Great job.... well deserved recognition!!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Congrats! Well deserved.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
Congrats Simon. You've helped so many people with their electronics questions. you deserve the recognition.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Congrats Simon. Thank you for all of your help.

·
Koolaid-Man
1,337 Posts
Excellent choice! Congrats!

·
Proud firebird owner.
646 Posts
Congratz Simon.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Congrats Simon.