Firebird Nation banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
I've just gotta say, you ALL are the greatest bunch of true friends I have EVER had the pleasure of knowing.

Pete, honestly, this is uncalled for, but is so very much appreciated.
This thread has stirred up some long time memories, and to look back on it now just makes me realize how far we have come.

Doc, what can I say, you are "THE" word man! Thanks!
It meant so much to me when we had the chance to talk on the phone after Petes death.
I still remember how I cried for a week straight when he passed, and talking to you helped me move forward in my grief, thanks friend!

Bob, it has been my greatest pleasure being a member of your site since it's first year online. I'm so very proud of what we have been able to do together with the site, and I just have to thank you for FBN, because it was your vision of a Firebird-only site that brought me here, and your willingness for us to have the freedoms here, that alot of site wouldn't allow, has truly provided me with some of the best friends I will ever have.

Lowell, you have been here with me, side by side for a long time, and I truely respect the things you have brought to the site, and we may meet sooner than you think!

Spencer and Harrison, I have really enjoyed getting to know you guys, and if I have helped you in any way, it was because I want you guys to be able to enjoy our hobby as much as I have, and if I can pass on any knowledge that seems useful to you guys, then I'm more than happy to lend a hand!

FBNCC Iowa Chapter, you guys crack me up, and I love each and everyone of you!
That's from the heart and I just can't say it anymore sincerely!
You guys and gals are the best friends I have EVER had, and I thank you for letting me spend some of the best times of my life with you!

It's almost unreal to think it's been 5 years since first joining FBN, and I have a feeling that the next 5 years will go by as fast as the first 5 did!

CRAP! I'LL BE 50!!!!

Leon

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Thanks for all you do Leon. It takes a lot of time to keep things "in line" as you do.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Couldn't have said it better Fred!

This site has a tremendously broad depth of knowledge, across the Firebird generations. Its great to have people like Leon who can cover the older cars as well as the newer ones.... definitely hard to find that kind of knowledge. Couple that with his enthusiasm, and desire to help, and you've got the perfect member!!

Keep up the good work.

·
Old and Slow
4,131 Posts
Thank you Leon, for being here and for representing FBN in the best possible light. You are and always will be a part of the foundation of Firebirdnation.com.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts