Firebird Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Folk's Want to Take a Moment to Recognize and Express our Appreciation to Firebird Nation Member

Larry '
69_Rag_Top'

Larry has been a member of Firebird Nation since October 11/2008 and is a Supporting Member of the site.

Larry is always there to lend a hand and provide knowledge in the forum's and is just a great guy!

From Larry's profile his interests are: '
I enjoy hiking, outdoor activities, tailgating at Football games, baseball, sports, old coins, rifle range, music and classic cars. All my cars are drivers. I enjoy my Trans Am GTA for cruising on the highways. With the 5.7L these third gen cars accelerate, handle and corner like the best performance cars.'

Folk's Please join us in our Vote and Express your Appreciation for FBN Member of the Month! Larry! '69_Rag-Top'

·
Koolaid-Man
1,337 Posts
Congrats Larry.

·
DELCO NERD
1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, LT1 5.7L V8
1,812 Posts
Congratulations, Larry!

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Well deserved Larry!!

·
Pontiac Firebird Oil Changer
1,626 Posts
Congrats Larry. My favorite part of my car is the seats. Those lumbar seats are great. The highway driving is great as well.

·
Supporting Member
1,975 Posts
Thanks JJ, Heath, Simon, Steve, Pete and Erwin.

We all have the same interest in common...just talking about our Firebirds, helping each other out with problems and complementing the owners of all of those beautiful cars that we see each day on Firebird Nation.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks JJ, Heath, Simon, Steve, Pete and Erwin.

We all have the same interest in common...just talking about our Firebirds, helping each other out with problems and complementing the owners of all of those beautiful cars that we see each day on Firebird Nation.
Very well deserved Larry, Congrats!

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Congratulations, Larry, well-deserved indeed! I always enjoy reading your posts and comments. Great choice, Pete!

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
Congrats Larry.

I too enjoy HO model railroading, have any pictures of your layout?

Thanks for making FBN better for you being a part of us!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Congrats!

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
Congrats Larry.

·
Supporting Member
1,975 Posts
Leon,

The local club for model railroading is the Mohegan Pequot Model Railroad Club. http://www.mprr.org/

My 2 sons were in scouting and my younger son made his Eagle. Many scouts are involved in the model railroad merit badge too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,316 Posts
Congrats Larry! In laudable recognition of a great guy and who's charitable with knowledge and wisdom of numerous subjects beyond automobiles, I am elated in helping the FBN members in recognizing a most honorable guy and most grateful in giving a well deserved thanks!

No Way! You guys like model railroading too? What a small world. I've been a model railroad fan since I got my first HO set in 1959. Still have part of it! For the last couple years I have been visiting a railroad club in Tacoma Washington (TNWRR) and I'm thinking about joining. My son and I are in the process of building a large room with some storage area in the house for a modest railroad in N scale. Model railroading is probably the most relaxing way to spend quality time with your family and help keep your sanity at the same time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts