Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Folk's Want to Take a Moment to Recognize and Express our Appreciation to Firebird Nation Member 'Kurt" 'CF_TransAM'

Kurt is the NATIONAL FBNCC PREZ and IOWA CHAPTER VP and just a super nice caring guy.
Kurt puts a ton of time and effort into the site as well as developing and maintaining FBNCC now around the world!

Here is a bit about Kurt from his profile,

"My name is Kurt and I was born and raised here in Iowa. I have a set of twin boys that are 24 years old Kevin and Kory. Kevin is currently serving his seventh year in the US Navy. I am lucky as he is stationed here in Iowa as a recruiter for two more years. Kory works and lives here in Cedar Falls so I get to see them quite often. I am a Production Manager for a small woodworking shop in Cedar Falls and have been for the past 16 years.

Some of my hobbies are Hanging out with the FBNCC Family,cruising in the TA,tearing it up on the quad, salt water fishing, boating and traveling."

Folk's Please join us in our Vote and Express your Appreciation for FBN Member of the Month!

'Kurt" CF_TansAM'

·
Proud firebird owner.
646 Posts
Can`t put a word against Pete.

Totaly deserved...

Bottoms up Kurt

·
DELCO NERD
1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, LT1 5.7L V8
1,812 Posts
Congratulations, Kurt. Hope you're having a Happy Easter.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
Well deserved. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
congrats Kurt,very much deserved.

·
Premium Member
8,316 Posts
Way to go Kurt! Very well deserved recognition for FBN and the FBNCC. Recalling some thoughtful moments when Jay's 'Laid to Rest' plans were appointed and carried out. I realize the family probably made most of the decisions but between all of you guys running the show in Iowa and keeping all of us informed was 'above and beyond'. Jay's memory lays deep into our hearts and Liz and the girls will always be proud, I'm sure, of what has been orchestrated by FBNCC. Also, you have taken the FBNCC in a totally new direction of growth, prosperity, and leadership ...

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
I'll drink to that!
Ritas at my place!

Congrats buddy, you're one hell of a guy and a great friend.
I'm proud to know you!

Thanks for all that you do for us individually as well as the chapter!

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Thanks guys and gals!! Not sure what to say.
I enjoy FBN and FBNCC and glad to be a part of it!!
When I joined FBN you all gave me such a warm welcome that I knew this place was special and the place to be!!
I have made some good friends here and will make many more I am sure!!

OK Leon I will take you up on that!! Just let me know when!!

·
Larry
893 Posts
Congratulations Kurt. I know from a personal stand point, that your helping me with all my questions regarding the Tennessee chapter, was instrumental in getting it off the idea stage, and into the reality world. And I will once again concur with " Doc " and all the others. Very well deserved.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Congratulations Kurt, It is because of you and all the other members of our club that I am today a Proud member of the FBNCC. I will continue to do my part in helping expand this club to the East, by promoting it at every show and function I attend. Thank you for all your hard work and effort to make this the greatest and fastest growing Car Club in the nation.

Hope to be able to meet you sometime, and have a proper toast to your success.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Congrats and a big thank you Kurt. Great guy and a ball to hang with. Leon, it's White Russians for the Prez! Thanks for teaching me the formula Kurt.

Rick

·
LEADFOOT
357 Posts
Kurt you definitely deserve it,congrats.Your a great friend, you contribute a lot and your always there to help. Thanks for all your hard work.
Ritas yummmmmmmmm

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congats Kurt!!

Well deserved, great friend thanks for all you have done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts