Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is any single member I could single out as a "Guru" when it comes to Firebirds it has got to be Fred. His knowledge and experience is a asset to every single member of FBN.
Please join me in both recognizing and thanking Fred for his hard work and dedication.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hail Fred!!!

We are not worthy....

By the way Fred, how's your shoulder lately?
Mines better since the injections.

Thanks for your knowledge input, it's always well worth it

All the best and happy new year!

Jules

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,383 Posts
THANK YOU Fred for everything you do for FBN!!!!!!!

The time you spend here and your knowledge is greatly appreciated.Thank you and Member of the Year are a small token compared to all you do.

·
DELCO NERD
1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, LT1 5.7L V8
1,967 Posts
Yeah, there's just no doubt about this one. Fred is an invaluable asset to this site and he does it out of the goodness of his heart.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Congratulations Fred way to go!!!

·
Administrator
1994 Firebird Formula 381ci LT1 / TH400+GV O/D
14,968 Posts
I am truly thankful for the recognition.

Does this mean I have to apologize to a couple people I got a bit "short" with in the past week
? Hopefully everyone realizes that I am ancient in years, and a fully certified "grumpy old man". I bought my first Pontiac in 1966... a GTO 389 Tri-Power coupe.

To answer a couple of the comments/questions above:

My repaired rotator cuff was undergoing an unbelievably fast recovery (amazed my surgeon), when I managed to possibly reinjure it. This time, instead of lifting a snow blower, it was a case of ale (Ommegang, of course). Go figure.

In response to "how (do) you put up with all of us".....? I think it's the other way around.

THANKS!!

·
V6 LOUD V6 PROUD
514 Posts
This really goes without saying but THANK YOU FRED! i know a lot of people give you grief for some of the things you post (which is really weird) but there are those of us who truly take your advice to heart and wrench. lol

For all the advice you have given that most mechanics would charge for...here is a big fat THANK YOU!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts