Firebird Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone if you live close to st.louis missouri i would like to invite you to join me in 2 events the first is a car cruise on sat jun 23 at 123 richardson crossing arnold mo 63010. the second is another car show at Golds Gym 635 Gravois Rd. Old Gravois Rd and hwy 141. i will be there at both events and would like to meet my fellow firebird mbrs. message me if you are going to be there so i can be looking for you.

arnold link
http://clubs.hemmings.com/lakerscarclub/flyers/102712CC.htm

fenton link
http://clubs.hemmings.com/lakerscarclub/flyers/092912GG.htm

·
Registered
12 Posts
im in IL, just north of edwardsville, but may drive over on the 23rd, all kinda depends, my b-day is the 22nd so well see how hungover i am on the 23

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im in IL, just north of edwardsville, but may drive over on the 23rd, all kinda depends, my b-day is the 22nd so well see how hungover i am on the 23
hope you enjoy your birthday and hope to see you there

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
daily bump

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no beer OR burnouts

Didn't say no donuts

see what happens, work most Saturdays but I'll put it on the fridge
hope you can join us

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no I haven't, maybe I'll have to make that a priority haha, that would be this sunday then right?
yes that would be this sat as well

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Just to let you know the Culvers cruise in Collinsville was this past Saturday. The next cruise will be July 21.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
k guys tommarow is the fenton meet hope to see you up there

·
Registered
73 Posts
Does this still happen?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts