Firebird Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Maryland FBN members (and those that live local to MD),
I would like to share with you an event that I have helped put together for several years in a row. I would love it some of you guys decided to attend, or shared this event with your buddies (its okay if they don't have firebirds). As far as the details, you can download the attached image or pdf, or keep reading. As far as pre-registration slips (in either attachment), you can chose to mail it (with or without the money - checks are made to "CHS" with "STEM Car Show" in the "for" line, or you could send cash). I highly recommend pre-registering, as it saves you $5 off of the $15 admission price. If you don't want to mail it, you can PM me the information and you will still receive the $5 discount when you show up. If you have any questions, just let me know. It'd be cool if you replied to this topic if you think you might make it or you have some buddies that will.

WHEN:
¨ Show: Saturday April 18 from 9 AM to 12:00
¨ Registration begins at 8 & Awards at 12:00
HOW:
¨ Spectators: Free
¨ $15 per car or $10 per car if pre-registered
¨ Vendors: $20 per space
¨ If you pre-registered for last year's car show, then you will receive a $5 discount per car
¨ Please pre-register! Send the slip (in the attachment) to:
¨ Scott Trexler (STEM Academy Leader) if you are a student
¨ If you are not a student, give it to Century High School's main office . Thank you!
WHERE:
¨ Century High School's front parking lot
¨ 355 Ronsdale Rd. Sykesville, MD 21784
WHO:
¨ Everyone is welcome - Spectators too!
¨ Sports Cars, Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, Tuner and Sport, Compact, Exotics, Foreign, Low Rider, Trucks, Motorcycles, and more
WHAT:
¨ Awards will be given to winners of many categories
¨ Best in Show, Crowd Favorite, Driver's Choice, Judges Award, and more
¨ Food, demonstrations, vendors, and fun!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
I would love to be there but I am already attending, working, another show that day.

if you get a chance can you drop some Cure Cancer Cruise flyers on my behalf?

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll see what I can do for ya. I might be able to email your flier out once we get contact info from everyone that attends our event. I'll also see what's on my calender during September!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, I know the picture on the flyer is a corvette this year, but as I do the artwork for each year's flier's/certificates, I will make next year's a firebird. Any year suggestions/requests? I have tried to stay in the 1st gen year range (I have done a camaro, mustang, and now corvette, each as a first gen).

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A week and half left until the show... !

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The car show turned out to be quite fun! I attached two photos of the show at some point during the day. I'll let you all know in a new post later on in the year when the next one will be (it is annual).

Attachments

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,291 Posts
Great show. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts