Firebird Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
OK,here's the deal.I think we are going to be able to make it,but It's supposed to snow so as long as the roads stay half way decent we'll try to get there. We would like to do something after the show,i guess we can decide tomorrow.Lori and i will be getting a motel room so everybodys invited for festivities if you would like
Any cheap motels in Mason City?
Try this one, it's real close to the mall, within walking distance.
http://www.americanbestinnmc.com/

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts
Let me give this a try.

People from the south coming up the Ave of the Saints, Highway 18, continue west until you come to the highway 65 exit, turn right at the stop sign and continue straight into town and the Southbridge Mall will apear infront of you as you get to the Highway 122 cross street. Stay in the left lane and enter the parking lot by turning left.

Alan and Lori, the hotel I poinrted out to you is just to the left at the highway 122 intersection, can't miss it, it's right behind the Kum & Go.
People coming in from the north using I35 get off at the Highway 122 exit, turn left and drive into Mason City roughly 10 miles.
Continue into town, staying on 122 at turn left at theHighway 65/ South Federal interscetion and head north, you will only be 2 blocks south on the mall, keep going north and stay in the left lane.

I hope this helps.

I will be showing up no earlier than 12 noon with Cory and Curtis, as we a headed to Bloomington Mn to pick up a motorcycle.
Vicky will be working in town, so I will give her a call when we get back to the mall.

See you there!

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,299 Posts
Have a great time. Safe journeys everyone.

Wish we could be there with you, but we're driving to Colorado.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Have a safe drive y'all.

·
Premium Member
7,194 Posts

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.