Firebird Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Is there anyone who knows of a parts store in Denver that sells parts for Firebird 1969?

I am reassembling the bird my dad started. There are a few screws missing here and there and it would be easier to get them at a store vs having to order online.

I appreciate it!

Lorne

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Some hardware stores sell automotive hardware nuts and bolts
and the auto parts stores o'reilys autozone advanced

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
We have a "Nuts and Bolts" True Value hardware store here in Kansas City where we were able to get alot of the little hardware we needed, stuff like e-clips and J-nuts. Then we have a local speed shop that has some good stuff but it's real hit or miss what they have. O'Reilly has been really good to us, they are oftentimes able to get stuff same day from their warehouse.

But, unless you are just fortunate and have one of the main suppliers like Summit or Classic Industries or Jegs with a physical store in Denver you're still likely going to have to order some Firebird specific stuff. Alot of things you can find much cheaper on Ebay. We've mostly had good luck with Ebay but if we can we contact the seller before we buy stuff because we have gotten the wrong thing, usually because the seller didn't really know what they had.

Welcome to FBN! Post some pics of your car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts