Firebird Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Welcome to FBN Runben. The left set of plugs should be the easiest since that is the drivers side, it is the passenger side (Right Side) that is a SOB to get out if you have an A/C unit stuffed in there! So basically, I am not sure why it would be so hard for you to get the left side out. Explain please or maybe post a pic of what you are seeing!

·
']['exXxas']['itan
759 Posts
Jack the car up by the subframe letting the suspension relax downward. Then go though the gap in the fenderwell/upper control arm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to FBN Runben. The left set of plugs should be the easiest since that is the drivers side, it is the passenger side (Right Side) that is a SOB to get out if you have an A/C unit stuffed in there! So basically, I am not sure why it would be so hard for you to get the left side out. Explain please or maybe post a pic of what you are seeing!
Hello! I should've said the left set facing towards the rear of the car.

Jack the car up by the subframe letting the suspension relax downward. Then go though the gap in the fenderwell/upper control arm.
Thank you so much KeyKeeper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.