Firebird Nation banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,079 Posts
Well I guess I can say hi and announce my future tenancy in NC. Not sure where I'll be yet, but I plan to move there in about 2 to 4 years. Gonna find a job first and have it waiting. Just gotta finish college first and wait for wife to finish, then we will be there. I have family in Goldsboro.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Cool Frank. I'll tell you this much, plenty of Automotive tech work in NC, both at dealers and private garages. And Toyota is talking about putting a plant here too.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I plan on moving near charlotte NC myself soon as i finish my degree.. Lots of work and lots of women lol... My buddy lives off haris blvd, right near the verizion center.. should be there in about 6 mo..

One of my fraternity bros works for chip ganassy racing and lives right on lake normen...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Monroe,NC here, about 30 minutes out of Charlotte.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well if things go as planed I will be retiring back home to Wilmington in about two years. Can't wait to leave New England winters and Taxes behind.
i'm in Raeford right outside of Fayetteville/Cumberland Co. if any of you guys are interested, we have a club called Fayetteville F-body or go to the web site Fayettevillef-body.com and log in and announce yourself. great family oriented club that's hangs out, meet new people and plans lots of events. thanks and hope to see ya out there.

Gary

·
Registered
155 Posts
i'm in Raeford right outside of Fayetteville/Cumberland Co. if any of you guys are interested, we have a club called Fayetteville F-body or go to the web site Fayettevillef-body.com and log in and announce yourself. great family oriented club that's hangs out, meet new people and plans lots of events. thanks and hope to see ya out there.

Gary
GART!!!! Hey, hun!!! How ya doing?!

(no, that's not a typo)

I'm over here in Mebane, about 20 mins west of Chapel Hill. Y'all hit me up if you're in the area.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I live in Kinston which is about 25 miles east of Greenville. It would be awesome to meet up with some other bird lovers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts