Firebird Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm helping someone find someone to take on this Firebird (in the SF Bay Area) as the current owner has decided not to fix it up. I don't know anything about the car and at this time I don't know if the owner wants any money for the car. It looks like I can only upload one photo.

Please advise on how best to find a new owner for the car. Thank you.

·
Administrator
3,214 Posts
The best way to find a buyer for the car is to have the actual owner place an ad on Craigslist, offerup, Ebay, etc.

Have him take pictures of car and write a description of what is good and what is bad about car. Seeing car is a vert, it should have value. If a complete car value would be at least 3K or 4K dollars. If car is not a rust bucket, it would be worth more than the minimum price I listed.

Forgive my pessimistic attitude, but your post has the earmarks of someone attempting to pull off a scam. If this is not the case, then my apologizes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Seadog. No scam. The owner's wife told me her husband, who has kept the car stored for a long time, isn't going to restore is finally ready to let it go. I found a No Cal Firebird club online but the number is disconnected so I came here. I need to find out more about the car from the owner and then I can place the ad on CL for him. Can you tell me what a vert is? Thanks.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,275 Posts
vert is short for convertible.

Reactions: Maringal
1 - 4 of 4 Posts