Firebird Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
just another car guy
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember me but I will reintroduce myself. I am Albert and live in central FL. I have owned several birds and have recently came into a 3rd gen 87 GTA. I will be updating my pics as soon as I have a free moment. I have been out of my 96 TA for a while (around 2012). The car did not want to work right no matter what. I have since purchased my DD, a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT. She is a absolute beast, her name is Beyonce. I will also post up some pics of her in this thread. Now to the GTA, I am in the works on trading my 76 Corvette Stingray for it. It is a very clean and solid car, the inside is amazing. The motor is what needs help. Mostly top end issues. It is a 5.7 TPI and I do not know much about them, yet.

I know I have been gone a while and look forward to chatting with some old friends and making some new ones as well. Thank you

·
just another car guy
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is Beyonce.
And the soon to be GTA.

Attachments

·
just another car guy
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys, yes that manual will definitely be helpful. Can't wait till the deal is finalized, then the gta will be mine.

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,305 Posts
Great to see you around again Albert. How's the family doing?

Nice GTA.

·
just another car guy
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks you Formula71. The family is doing great, you remember everything going on with my daughter, well she is 8 years old and doing amazing. I also have a beautiful son (4 months old) and he is the happiest baby ever. I am a proud dad 1000%. Here is a pic of us all.

Attachments

·
Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
4,305 Posts
Congrats!!!!!! And daughter looks amazing. She's catching up quick.

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
Your son is cute. Great looking daughter too. At first i thought he had on a prison uniform. lol. Thought maybe he was bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts