Firebird Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Got quick question: scored a sweet WS6 for Christmas and have decided to make it a bit better for my desired use.
Ordered a 468 cu 630 HP engine form KRE and want to install a complete yes complete suspension system.
By complete I mean one stop shopping - no squarely round hole etc mismatching parts.
The issue is I can only find a Hotckins kit available. Available meaning actually being able to procured. I have been trying to
Purchase a Pro touring kit, but that seems to be like a good Amiga - unobtainable. Other than short of a front sub frame, which I noticed there
were no sway bars. Unless I did not see them. Anyway is there more that seemingly one option for
a complete kit?
ThanksPS some how I can't go back and fix spelling on this I pad.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Welcome to FBN Laurence, sounds like you're going to have one mean bird. Be sure to post pictures when you can, and hopefully someone will more experience with the 2nd gens will be able to provide you an answer before you know it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I hope so too.
By complete I mean upper and lower control arms, sway bars ( front / rear ) rod ends end links, springs ( front / rear ) ya know - complete
I have a Grand National with a Hotckins TVS kit and it works great. Just can't find any other options for a suspension package that is able to be purchased complete.
Within a few weeks for delivery time.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Try- Detroit Speed, TCI-Toatal Cost Involved, Global West, Heidts.. RideTech.. I am sure there are others.. No matter what I believe you will have to buy 2 kits 1 for the front and 1 for the rear. But you can do that footwork. If there is a company that can help those are the ones!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts