Firebird Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· *DARK KNIGHT*
545 Posts
Thanx for everyones support of this Georgia thing im tryna get off the ground!!

I'm excited to announce another Georgia gathering october 15th!! for once, somebody actually found MY car and left me a note! so far ive spoken to Boris and Cornell and theyve gotn together quite a few times before along with the rest of their flock...please welcome them!! cant wait for our flocks to combine!!

it will be a cruise around 285 (the beltway that circles atlanta) followed by a bbq at one of the guys house in Lilburn....anyone near or far is invited, so pm me or comment here for more info...

· *DARK KNIGHT*
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know! thatd be sick...

· Registered
312 Posts
i would go but that is a ten our drive for me and dont have the funds at the moment for that kinda trip maybe one day

· *DARK KNIGHT*
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wouldnt expect anyone to make THAT kind of drive, lol. . .all of the firebird nation will be in our thoughts tho...ill have a beer for everyone, haha

· Registered
55 Posts
Damn! I missed it, I want in on the next run! If I can get the 85 runnin and ready ill bring it and get the wife to drive the 94

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.