Firebird Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I went ahead and decided to get our first meeting together just so we can get a handle on what's going on, look over the current by-laws, and to check out each others birds of course!
The first meeting will be held at Hooters on North Rock Road, no need to bring money...dinner is on me! We will set the time for 7:00 p.m. on the last Sunday of January, the 27th. Post a reply if you can make it or not. If you can't make it, we can rearrange the time and date so it is convenient for everyone. For more information, please visit any of the 3 group sites. Thanks!

· Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The day is drawing nearer. If you are planning on attending this meeting, PLEASE POST A REPLY HERE or RSVP on meetup.com. I am trying to get an idea of who all will be showing up. So far I know of just one person for sure. Come on guys, lets not make the first meeting a bad one!

· Your Master
2,874 Posts
The day is drawing nearer. If you are planning on attending this meeting, PLEASE POST A REPLY HERE or RSVP on meetup.com. I am trying to get an idea of who all will be showing up. So far I know of just one person for sure. Come on guys, lets not make the first meeting a bad one!
My first meet only had one other person.... but the ground works are laid and the seeds are planted just waiting for the harvest!

Good luck on your first meet! If I was closer I might swing by.... never could say "No" to a free dinner LoL

Matt

· 3rd Gen Owner!!
4,752 Posts
If it wasnt in the middle of winter and we lived closer I would definently be there. But my car is in winter storage and thats a long drive to be driving with 4.11 gears in the rearend.

· Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our first meeting is tomorrow night at Hooters on north Rock. Time is set for 7 p.m. It looks like there are 2 other guys besides myself that are showing for sure. Maybe the Kansas wind will blow in an extra one or two guys...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.