Firebird Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folk's I know you have seen my posts about an amazing car wax/cleaner called "Fukken" Wax.

This product is the only one which look's after my 69 Firebird without exception.
I learned about this product from one of the city's top car painter's and car collector's and is used by all of the top collector's in our area.

My car is cleaned and polished with Fukken wax from top to bottom, it does your paint,dash,window's,tires and engine bay.
I have done very extensive research and completely trust the sources which turned me on to this product, your car will shine and be protected and cleaned with total confidence.

Ben the owner has contacted me after seeing my posts and has offered a 10% discount coupon to all member's of Firebird Nation!
" I did setup a coupon code for you guys. 10% off on orders of 2 or more cans when you use the coupon code 'firebirdnation' via FukkenWax.ca."

If you are anywhere as fussy about your car as I am I encourage you to try this product and you will be amazed!

Here is a link to their site. http://www.fukkenwax.ca/

Thank's Ben for your product and Very Cool of You to make Firebird Nation Member's this offer!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ben has become a member of Firebird Nation and I have asked him to jump in here to answer any question's you may have.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks.

I'm just awaiting a response from Bob to see what I need to do to keep everything legit here. But if any of you have any questions, just shoot me a PM or post here and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

I look forward to building a good reputation here with you guys as I have on various other communities.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Hmmm, Very interesting, I may have to try some. Not for the bird tho, due to the flat/satin luster of my black

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will have to try some myself just so when people say "Wow what do you use to shine your car?" I can say Fukken wax

Reactions: FBN Firebird Nation

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks.

I'm just awaiting a response from Bob to see what I need to do to keep everything legit here. But if any of you have any questions, just shoot me a PM or post here and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

I look forward to building a good reputation here with you guys as I have on various other communities.
Hey Ben, you are more than welcome to post any info on your product, it is good learning for member's and as I said an excellent product.
Honestly till I tried Fukken wax I found the whole subject some what frustrating as what's best to use.
Appreciate any knowledge you have to share.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Yes, would you please explain Fukkin to me

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, Fukken Wax (Pronounced Fooken Wax) is a waterless wash and wax product. This stuff, as Pete said is amazing, and I'm not saying that just because it's a product I sell. I also use some other products (Meguiars being one of them), however, there's almost nothing out there that can compare in terms of speed to apply and quality of the results with Fukken Wax.

Now, I deal with a lot of car show guys and hobbyists in various automotive niches (be it Motorcycles, Trucks, Cars, Boats, Planes, or pretty much anything you can think of). A lot of these guys don't just use Fukken Wax. Infact, I'm certain that even Pete likely doesn't use just Fukken Wax, though if you do, then you're one of few. Anyway, a lot of these guys do their normal massive routine once or twice a month (I'm talking full on detail project using involving clay bars and the works). And for the rest of the time to keep up the look they use Fukken Wax as our product doesn't mess with any existing products you use. I've got a few Dodge truck guys that swear by this stuff for their in between bit, especially when they're coming back and their vehicle is covered in road dust.

One of the best things I can say about Fukken Wax is that once you've got it imprinted on your vehicle, cleaning up is a breeze. Where I live we get lots of traffic and the truck is constantly getting covered in road dust. But with the amount I've used, I can pretty much take a rag to it with barely any wax on it and it shines like new.

If you want to see the type of results you get, check out the image gallery on my site. There's a lot of different clients cars and trucks in there, and you can see for yourselves how well the stuff works. I also have a 30 day money back guarantee, and in the past few years I've been selling this stuff, I've only ever had 1 person return the wax, and it turned out it was due to them not using it right, and I've had thousands of clients.

So yeah, that's just a little bit about the wax.

If you've got any questions, like I said, just drop me a line. I'm usually around and I think I set myself to be able to receive emails from members, so either PM or email works!

Oh, I forgot to add, this stuff works on everything. Chrome, Glass, Plastic, aluminum, etc. I've also had guys test it around their decals and haven't run into any issues, though I always warn them not to overdo it. This stuff doesn't turn clear plastic cloudy or yellow either, and on glass, there's no streaks. We've even enhanced the formula so it doesn't leave any white residue on black plastics. I've actually got a client that buys this because she uses it on all her windows because it works better than Windex or normal glass cleaner. lol

·
Your Master
3,195 Posts
Is it hard to get Fukkin wax off? I mean I hate spending an hour on one part! My arm gets tired after awhile.

Matt

·
Supporting Member
1,975 Posts
I am always hesitant to try liquid carnuba wax aerosol products that spray on because I am thinking they have been designed for the lazy car enthusiast.

I am old school and have been used to the hard paste waxes that are hard to remove but leave a very durable shine for months.

How long does the carnuba wax last and how durable is the wax?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Seems interesting but shipping would "fukken" kill me since I live in Puerto Rico...LOL!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Changed the title as I can't put the little squigly over the U in case it offends somebody.
My car was re-painted within the last 2 years and it is always garage stored when not being used so this is the only product I use and I feel the only product I need.

For how long it lasts Ben could answer that better than me as I apply it every time I get to a show and more as a cleaner because wax wise it always looks fantastic. No question after the first application it was nothing short of amazing.

·
Larry
893 Posts
If it's good enough for Pete's Princess, it's good enough for my bucket of blue bolts. On my way to the fookin site to get some. I can't wait till I get it, and then ask the wife, " where's my fookin wax"?

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
If it's good enough for Pete's Princess, it's good enough for my bucket of blue bolts. On my way to the fookin site to get some. I can't wait till I get it, and then ask the wife, " where's my fookin wax"?
It's blue??? why did I think it was Black? LOL

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Length of time it lasts varies based on your weather, but anywhere from 6-8 weeks is normal.
Ben, any Promo's for May? Have some friends that want some too. I got 2 new (to me) vehicles and my TA to wax May long!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts