Firebird Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Well, it has been 3 months since I bought rear lower control arms for my car.

Ebay auction here

Speed Inc aka LS1Speed.com sent me the TrackTec tubular control arms as mentioned in the auction. Paid $100 plus shipping.
Went to install them, found out only enough bushings for one side. Emailed later that evening telling of my problem. After argueing several times back and forth, I was told the missing bushings were on the way. Yet, I still have not recieved them. I emailed again last night, TOM said he had no idea what I was talking about. F'n great, guess they just BS'd me so I would stop emailing, nothing was ever sent, and I have a set of useless control arms and am out of $100!!!

Overall company rating: ZERO stars

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Give them one more chance by including in your e-mail that you are part of a HUGE Firebird site and threaten to post it on You-tube.

Rusty

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, problem solved, I guess.
Apparently they got word of me posting stuff like this on some message boards! I got an email today with apologies and said would send out right away. With a UPS tracking number. Still I had to wait three months...

·
Autobody and Restoration
13,490 Posts
Damn dude that sucks....... thanks for posting man, and any company with a customer service that takes 3 months to correct such a simple problem in my book screams louder than anything why I won't turn towards them for anything. Good post Joe, sorry just the same though for what you had to deal with.

~Lou

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Well, got bushings today. They came directly from their supplier, www.hotpart.com
So they (Speed Inc) just buy from others I guess, that sucks as well. I hate dealing with the middleman.

BTW, I bought stuff from www.hotpart.com before, Speed Inc's supplier, THEIR service is AWESOME!!!

·
Premium Member
8,316 Posts
Good post Joe! Next time, leave out the middle man and go direct to the source.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts