Firebird Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Den Mother
292 Posts
It was a great time, too bad it was so cold..........oh yeah, and to the Cobra that thought he could catch me and Liz:

Girls can go fast too!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Great pics guys and gals. Leon, thanks for getting pics of at least one Goat. Looks like u folks had a ball.

·
Pontiac Firebird Oil Changer
1,626 Posts
It was a great time, too bad it was so cold..........oh yeah, and to the Cobra that thought he could catch me and Liz:

Girls can go fast too!!!!!!!!!!
I know this for a fact. You got tired of that green charger that was driving slow and passed me and him both. I finally got tired of him as well and passed him and pulled in behind your car.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
welcome to FBN,Brent, i just live about 30 miles north of you,hopefully next year you will beable to come to some of our get togethers.

·
GTA fanatic
41 Posts
Michael and I had a great time even though we had to go just after everyone showed up. I have some pictures on my phone now I just need to figure out how to upload them into my computer. The GTA drove great and loved the open road, I wish I had a job that allowed me to go to more events like this. I will post pics when I get my phone figured out. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, I am going to try harder next year to make it to more events.

·
GTA fanatic
41 Posts
Thanks for the compliments on the car. I love the GTA, but lately I am just seeing all the little things I need to do to it. I am sure Michael will be happy to help me work on it though.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
more pics as we ended the day and everyone was driving out

Attachments

·
1,626 Posts
Thanks for the compliments on the car. I love the GTA, but lately I am just seeing all the little things I need to do to it. I am sure Michael will be happy to help me work on it though.
I know how you feel. I keep finding things I need to fix on mine. You must have left the car show early?

·
LEADFOOT
357 Posts
Welcome to FBN Brent and it was nice to meet you Kurt! Now pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks for posting all of the pictures guys. I didnt have my camera so it was good to see the pictures. I had a great time, it was nice to meet everyone. You guys are a friendly group and I hope to be a part of it!
I see my Chevelle made it into a few of the pictures! Thanks!

You guys all have beautiful cars. thanks for bringing them out to share them with all of us.

Brian

·
GTA fanatic
41 Posts
I finally was able to get the pics off of my phone. Here you go. The last two are Michael on the way to and from the show, I love being able to take him to events like this. He was asleep within three blocks when we left. I would post more but I have dial up and it took 20 minutes to load these.

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Kurt, it was nice seeing you and Michael again. Like the pics of him in the car!!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I finally was able to get the pics off of my phone. Here you go. The last two are Michael on the way to and from the show, I love being able to take him to events like this. He was asleep within three blocks when we left. I would post more but I have dial up and it took 20 minutes to load these.
was great to finally meet you to Kurt lol thats funny Liz was asleep in the same amount of time!!!

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
Excellent pictures - I enjoyed every one of them. Looks like an amazing event - glad to see FBN so well represented. And welcome to the group, Brent, you have impeccable tastes in automobiles!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks Bob and Kurt.
That Chevelle was a good candidate for the junk yard when i first bought it. i replaced 95 percent of the sheet metal and put a frame from a 66 El Camino under it (had to shorten the frame behind rear wheels), floors, and trunk too all in my garage. I had a friend spray it but did all the rest myself -over 4 years in the making!
Now you might see why I got burned out on it and started working on my 71 Formula before finishing the Chevelle.

·
1,626 Posts
Just looked again at the photos you have from your cell phone and I noticed you have the digital dash as well as the steering wheel radio controls. Is that a 89 GTA? I have the digital dash which was replaced in mine. My GTA is a 87.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.