Firebird Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folk's, A while back Erwin from E&A's Garage who is a supporter of the FBN site made a post offering Custom made Floor Mat's to dress up your ride.
I took advantage of this offer as I had been thinking of some for awhile, what I wanted was matching color carpet, red with silver embroirded "Firebird" as well as the Pontiac logo for the fronts and "Firebird" for the rear mats.

So it started with me contacting Erwin for a price and color matching, Erwin sent me a match over the internet but it was hard to tell from the 2 different red's pics for 1969, no problem at all Erwin express mailed me 2 carpet samples to be sure, wow I was impressed!

So I get the color matched up and contact Erwin on placement of the wording and logo's, now this blew me away, instead of just going with what I said I wanted he suggested a better arrangement on the carpet and turns out he was 100% right!

I make my offer to purchase as the price is better than my local dealer where I have dumped a ton of cash and he was not even 10% as helpful as Erwin who only knows my name from this site.
Right away I have the paypal instructions in my e-mail and my order is made.

6 days later Erwin contacts me to tell me the carpets are done and being shipped the following morning, 4 days ahead of the estimated time, very cool!

I get another e-mail confirming the order has been shipped with a tracking number, I am blown away with this level of service!

Then a few days later you guessed it I get yet another e-mail saying they have cleared customs and I should see them soon and Erwin even apoligizes for the delay, there is no delay, this is being shipped to Canada and I am again amazed he is following the shipment every minute right to my door, I almost expected Erwin to jump out of the box to make sure I got them ok.

They arrived perfectly packaged and in perfect shape and they look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!
The carpet is of very high quality and the stitching is superb! The placement of the "Firebird" wording and Logo is excellent and I so appreciate Erwin using his expertise to help me on this.

I can't praise Erwin and his company E&A's Garage enough!
This is one extremely Pro and Caring Business that I will forever recommend to everyone I can and hope to sell many custom floor mats for Erwin as folks see mine!

I will get some nice pics over the next couple of days and post them here.

Erwin, Sir You Rock!

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Font

Attachments

·
Proud firebird owner.
646 Posts
They look cracking.
I sur would like them fo my Formula
And also for my T/A

I wish they still made those originals!!

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Very Nice!!!

And it is good to see someone still cares about customer service not "lip service"

10 atta boy's for Erwin and E&A!!!

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Wow, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and everything you said in your post.

We'd love to include pictures of your car on our website. E-mail them to us or we could pull them from your gallery with your approval.

Thanks again
Erwin & Amy
E&A's Garage

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Erwin, Thanks bud I would love to have the Firebird on your website and Thanks again for the Incredible service!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts