Firebird Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo BF has a firebird we’ve been working on together. His birthday is coming up and I want to get him something for his car.

We just installed a sound system so that’s off the table and he’s so indecisive on accent colors. I ordered new key fobs then found out today he had already ordered those so I had to cancel that lol.

So I’m reaching out to ask what is the best aftermarket mod you’d recommend for a 2002 firebird that is pretty universal in case he changes his mind on accent colors? He’s going back and forth between blue and red accents but really likes the white/black honeycomb taillight housing too.

I’ve considered buying exterior lighting, changing all interior lighting to LED, colored accent lighting (cup holder and dash), door projector logos (firebird emblem) and floor mats.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Administrator
2,465 Posts
I was going to suggest the projectors. That's about as much "bling" as I'd care to install, and most let you select from one of at least 16 colors.

Hold off on "external" LED's. ...that's a Can o' Worms, and a headache best purchased of his own free will.

Welcome Aboard!

Reactions: Peachez03

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Instead of getting something for his car, give him a day where you make him feel like the king of his realm.
I think I do that already with bonus “endings” that make him “happy”. Was trying to one up the norm for him and his car seems to be his focus atm and we both enjoy working on it.
But definitely plan on doing more than just a car gift 😉

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to suggest the projectors. That's about as much "bling" as I'd care to install, and most let you select from one of at least 16 colors.

Hold off on "external" LED's. ...that's a Can o' Worms, and a headache best purchased of his own free will.

Welcome Aboard!
Ya I do like the projection door lights, I’m thinking the firebird image and not the Pontiac emblem, yes?

·
Administrator
2,465 Posts
Most definitely! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts