Firebird Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Chief from the tv show streetoutlaws got him self a new car. a white firebird. well it looks like a firebird anyway. owning a white firebird myself I thought thats pretty cool.

just wanted to share. link above

my car isn't the crow but still fun

Attachments

·
']['exXxas']['itan
759 Posts
The crow mod. hes catching a lot of $hit for stepping into a pro mod. Given he always kinda talked trash about them on the show only to jump in one now that the original crow is totaled. Everyone is saying its the only way he could beat Kye Kelly. I just watched a vid a few hours ago that was from a cell phone...last night Kye got beat by a local boy.

At least he stayed Poncho and its still 480inch buttler powered. However, its an N2O car, he supposedly ditched the twin Ts. But the car is butt A$$ ugly!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the car looks pretty good for a pro mod. I guess the important thing is it fast enough. glad it looks like a firebird. to many camaro's out there

·
']['exXxas']['itan
759 Posts
Yeah if the hood didnt have that giant bubble in the middle, it would look a lot better. Not sure why he didnt just put a scoop on it or a std cowl design. Thats really what makes it kind of ugly, and the super long real estate in front of the front wheels...

Screen-shot-2015-12-10-at-7.16.28-PM.png

·
']['exXxas']['itan
759 Posts
yeah I seen that yesterday. During the unveiling, he had N2O brackets in the back and there were no twins. Nice to see he stuck with twin screws since its different than most of the group.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.