Firebird Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been off the site for probably over 8yrs. Due to family, work and a over heating issue my Firebird has been sitting. For a while I'd run her a little, but she's been sitting for several yrs now, all the while I kept telling myself I was going to start soon. Well I've finally gotten her out of my shop and decided to bit the bullet and pay a shop to fix her. Was a good decision, what I thought were bad head gaskets, has turned into a complete engine rebuild$$$.... This is the first daylight it's seen in years...
David

Attachments

· Administrator
15,958 Posts
Welcome back ! ! !

Great looking ride.

· Admin - Firebird lover
1968 Convertible 400, 200 4R, 1971 Formula 400 M-22 Rock Crusher, 1984 Trans Am...........
5,456 Posts
Great to have you back David and glad to hear you are making some progress on the car.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, Going to be a bit before she's back on the road. Plan on getting a lot of needed work completed. Clean/restore lower engine compartment, Full brake job (rt rear completely locked up), repair factory AC and all fluids changed. That's after we get the engine rebuilt and back in. As of now I'm just rebuilding parts as i get them. BTW, has anyone else had trouble finding engine paint? Here's some before pics of misc pcs...

Attachments

· racer69
253 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts